Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stephanie's Pasta Salad

About 7 or 8 years ago I was introduced to this salad. Now I don't want to over sell it or anything but I would say Perfection best describes it! If you know Stephanie Meadows you already know that she is a great cook so it is no wonder that this salad rocks. Every time I make it everyone raves. And if I hear that she is making it, well you can bet I am there. Only problem is that it is not exactly a wallet friendly salad. So only make it for the people you are trying to impress! Also make sure you make enough to have some for leftovers. Because this bad boy is going to get eaten.
Stephanie's Pasta Salad

1 bag spiral tri- color rotini
add the rest according to your preference-
cheese cubes
summer sausage cubed
thinly sliced red onion
thinly sliced bell pepper
broccoli flowerets
cauliflower flowerets
baby carrots
grape tomatoes halved
small jar of artichokes in oil- chopped


Dressing:
1 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1 c. red wine vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...