Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chicken & Potatoes - my way

I was looking to make some fried chicken tenders and wanted a good sauce to go with it. I found this one on All recipes, it was divine and the fam Loved it as well as the super delicious breaded chicken made with Panko bread crumbs- my new fav! Of course our meal was finished off with our new household favorite- A french baguette and some creamy goat cheese. I am so glad my kids have such open palettes



Fried Chicken Tenders

chicken tenders
2 eggs beaten with a 1/8 cup of buttermilk
flour with salt & pepper
Panko bread crumbs mixed with shredded parmesan cheese

Put eggs & buttermilk in a shallow dish, flour in another and the panko and parmesan in another.
First dip the chicken in the flour - then egg mixture- then bread crumbs mixture.

Fry in a skillet with a little evoo.

Dipping Sauce

1 cup mayo
3 tbsp creamy horseradish
1/2 cup sour cream
3 tbsp dijon mustard
a splash of worcestershire sauce

Mix together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...