Friday, April 15, 2011

Texas Caviar Enchiladas

The other day I had some leftover Texas Caviar. Now by itself this is an amazing dip for chips but when added to enchiladas it gets even Better. My husband loved it and told me these are his favorite enchiladas! Guess I will be making them again.

Now you can basically make this anyway you like, add it to your old chicken enchilada recipe or create a new one. I kept it simple only 3 ingredients. Texas Caviar, Green Salsa, & shredded Chicken.
First I added a little green salsa to the bottom of the dish
Shredded some chicken and mixed it with the remaining jar of green salsa
added the caviar
piled it into a softened corn tortilla and rolled it up
put them all in a dish pour a little more salsa on top
added some cheese and then popped it in the oven for about 15 min. on 350 until the cheese melted

Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...