Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Reuben - Flancer's style

While I was thinking of what to make for dinner the one week I saw the Flancer's take out menu. So I found a sandwich that looked super good and tried to copy it as best I could. Well It was fantastic, one of the best Reuben's I had ever had, that is until I tried Flancers! Nonetheless I will definitely be making this again just next time I will know what I am shooting for.

I used a toaster oven to make it but next time I think I will cook the sauerkraut and cornbeef together first and then put it all together and brown/melt the cheese.


Reuben

2 pieces of marble rye bread ( slightly toasted )
corned beef
sauerkraut
russian dressing
swiss cheese

assemble corned beef, sauerkraut and russian dressing on bread slathered with a little mayo, top with a slice of cheese and bake until melted and browned. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...