Monday, July 26, 2010

Cookie Flower Bouquet

At the end of the school year I had J ask his teacher what she liked and she replied with Sugar Cookies. So we decided to do a cookie bouquet. No I have never done it before, nor am I good at making sugar cookies. So my attempt was adequate and it didn't come together as I had hoped, but for my first try it wasn't too bad. The cookies however were VERY yummy. I made 7 cookies with the skewers 2 broke before they were even frosted, one broke when we stood it up in the pot and 2 made it through the night. So in the end the pot of flowers contained 2 beautiful flower cookies and 1 cookie sitting on the bottom.

I used the recipe from Becoming Betty found here with a basic buttercream frosting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...