Monday, July 26, 2010

Squash Soup

If you have Squash in your garden I am sure you are drowning in it, I know I am. Probably the best recipe I have got from the Cummards is this Squash Soup recipe. I never knew what I was missing. I have since introduced it to many people, not one has given it a thumbs down. It is a hit with young and old ones alike. Even my 2yr. old Pres is a HUGE fan. So enough of that here it is:
btw it is Super simple


* If you try nothing else on my blog TRY THIS
Squash Soup


2 Medium Zucchinis diced
2 Medium Yellow Squash diced
Boil till tender and slightly opaque
Drain WELL
add 1/4 cup butter
add about 1 cup of half and half
then mash with a potato masher- but not too much
Then add salt and pepper to your liking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...