Monday, May 17, 2010

My Favorite Day of the Year!

Me and my children
Now what Mother doesn't LOVE Mother's Day. Is it not the greatest day of the year.
No Cooking
No Cleaning
No Diapers
Napping
Presents
Everyone waiting on you
and Yummy food that I don't have to cook
What could be better

After church I went into my room to rest ( and to get out of the kitchen- since I can not watch my Husband cook or clean, I am way to anal)

When I cam back out I was greeted with this little beauty! and Yes it tasted as good as it looked.
Right after brunch my Husband started cooking for dinner- he was prepping and chopping, and making me wonder if it should be him making dinner every night instead of ME!

We finally got to use our Meat Thermometer my mom gave us a couple of years ago
Well apparently you don't leave this one in- because it Melted!
Here is the website Steve pulled up to learn how to make Prime Rib ( He learned that trick from me)



Is that not Gorgeous



I gotta say my man pulled through with this excellent dinner and my Fav. Lemon Cooler Cake for dessert. We also had enough food to feed an army, with PLENTY of leftovers. ( which I made something super yummy with -post to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...