Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stuffed French Toast

Awhile ago I gave away a Krustbuster, while I was checking it out on their website I ran across this totally awesome recipe for Stuffed French Toast.

It was so super easy and completely divine. I will be making this for years to come.
* next time I will use white bread though-french toast just isn't quite as good with wheat bread. for me at least.

Filling:
1 package softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 T. vanilla
1 egg
1/4 tsp. salt
Mix together

Put a big spoonful on a piece of bread
Krustbust it together with another piece
Dip in a batter of Egg, a splash of milk and some cinnamon.
Coat on both sides.


Top with strawberries and whip cream.

6 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! This looks sooooo good! i want to eat it for bfast, lunch, and din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am do making this!! Max would love this! Yum! Thanks! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it Steph, since you got the Krustbuster. You did get it right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to make this for conference this weekend...can I buy the Krustbuster at a store? Or do I have to get it on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know I got it off Amazon. Hope you find it in time! It really is soooo Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...