Friday, January 21, 2011

Yogurt Cream with Fruit

I am not a huge fruit person, so when I am assigned to bring fruit somewhere I am always fretting about what to make. I usually try something new, hoping to find something that really makes me Love fruit. When I saw this on Becoming Betty who saw it on Pioneer Woman, I knew I would LOVE it! It sounded very elegant and fancy, which I try and pretend to be. At the same time it was super simple.

and..........................it was GREAT!!!!!!! I love it so silky smooth and the perfect amount of sweetness. Definitely one of the best ways to do fruit. The Pioneer woman put hers in martini glasses and made it even more Fancy! I will be trying that next time for sure.
after it has sat in the fridge this is what it looks like,pretty weird huh.


Yogurt Cream with Berries
1 1/2 cups plain, unflavored yogurt
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup brown sugar
*Put yogurt in a mixing bowl. Add whipping cream and whisk together really well. Sprinkle brown sugar over the top and DO NOT stir. Cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for several hours. After several hours, remove wrap and stir well. Spoon over fresh berries or any fruit for a really yummy treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...