Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flancer's

The other day at work the boss bought us lunch. I didn't have a lot of time to go through the menu so I just got the first thing that looked good.
Chile Verde Birdie Turkey
Set the tone with real turkey breast (off the bone), served with provolone, tomato, lettuce & our homemade, one of a kind, New Mexican green chile mayonnaise.
with bacon & avocado add 1.50



I didn't have a chance to eat it for a couple of hours, so I thought it would be just o.k.
I was wrong, it was Out of this World Good! I savored every last bite. The bread was chewy, the flavors outstanding, even the side of coleslaw was the best I have ever had.

I know Flancer's has been around forever but I have never gone. Now I am kicking myself since apparently I have been missing out on some Fabulous food. So if you haven't gone yet, I would make a trip to try it. It is on Gilbert Rd. a 1/4 mile south of Guadalupe. I just might see you there, cuz I will definitely be going back
Check out the menu here

4 comments:

  1. You have never been?! How have we not ever gone there before!! My FAVORITE is the "its about thyme" sandwich. But I have really never had anything there I didn't like, shocker huh. Not really. Ok, well just add that to the list of places we will go. It's a good thing I dont live there, we would be chubby and have no money after going out to eat at all of our fav places, and then coming home to cook all of the other yummy things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think they opened another location too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have tried to go a couple of times but it was always too busy...we must go this summer!

    It's still funny you have a job...You better quit for all of July...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for sure we will go. I hardly work at all it is like 4-10 hrs. a week at most. plus you can bring your kids to open gym - that is where i can take my kids while i work. it's the gym right next to your casa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...