Orzo Pasta with Shrimp
• 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
• 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon Filippo Berio Olive Oil, divided
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1-1/4 pounds raw small shrimp, shelled and deveined
• 1-1/2 medium tomatoes, chopped
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente (tender but still firm). Drain.
2. Toss with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil; set aside.
3. Heat remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
4. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque (do not overcook).
5. Stir in pasta. Add tomatoes, cilantro, parsley and lemon juice. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.